Repairs & Maintenance for Hamworthy MOSS, Kvaerner, Air Products, KangRim IG Systems
GIA is proud to be the After-Sales Center for many of the top makers of Inert Gas Systems and Generators.
Starting in 2001 as the most trusted company for Hamworthy MOSS and Kvaerner IG Systems, we have progressed to be the official service partners of major brands such as Air Products As and KangRim Heavy Industries. Here at GIA, we pride ourselves to be a reliable and professional service station for inert gas systems and inert gas generators and offer heath checks and dry-dock packages for our ever-growing pool of customers.
Our growing expertise and inventory now covers many Inert Gas brands, enabling us to provide spares for brands including but not limited to the following:
- Hamworthy MOSS Inert Gas Generators
- Air Products N2 Systems
- Kvaerner Inert Gas Systems and Generators
- Kangrim Inert Gas Systems and Generators
- Tractebel IG Systems
- Permea Maritime Protection IG Systems
With engineers with more than 30 years of experience , GIA is one of the most established Inert Gas System consultancies in Singapore and the Asian region. Our clients include major fleet owners in Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Contact Us for our list of references
We position ourselves as a cost-effective one-stop supplier for your oil tanker’s IGS/IGG spare parts needs, all at competitive rates:
- Emergency Repairs
- Dry Dock Packages
- Old unit optimization
- IG System Health Checks
- Training of Crew on IG System Maintenance and Trouble-Shooting
- New unit installation
- Re-modification of Inert Gas Systems
- Redesign for easier maintenance by crew
- Modification of Relay Control Circuit to Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Commissioning of new Inert Gas plant
- Check and upgrade of Inert Gas Generator Plant for class survey
We are on 24Hrs hotline standby to assist you in case of emergency break down in any part of the world*.
Do drop us a email to explain to us your problem, for suggestions on possible remedial actions.
If necessary, please call our emergency hotline at +65 96327260.
*Based on availability of engineer. Terms and Conditions apply